What is the warrant
A warrant is a written order of a Magistrate giving official authority to arrest a suspected criminal or accused person.
Requisites for the valid warrant -
1) it must be in writing
2) it must be signed by the presiding officer
3) it must be bear the seal of the court. 4) it shall be bear the name and designation of the person who is to execute it.
5) It must give full particulars of name and address along with the age of the accused so as to identify him clearly.
6) it must specify the offenses charged.
7) it should indicate the date of issue of the warrant. a warrant once issued shall remain in force until it is canceled or executed even though it bears a returnable date.
A warrant can only be canceled by the court issuing get where a warrant is canceled it is at an end and cannot be reissued.