1) Unlawful detaining or threatening to detain any property with the intention of causing any person to enter into an agreement would amount to which one of the following ?
B) Undue. influence.
D) Unlawful detaintion.
Answer. : C
2) A promise made without intention to perform is:
C) Undue influence
Answer. : B
3) Under which one of the following sections of The Indian Contract Act, for the purpose of contract, the term sound mind has been defined :
A) Section 12
B) Section 10
C) Section 11
D) Section 13
Answer. : A
4) Which statement is not correct ?
A) Coercion renders a contract voidable
B) Undue influence renders a contract voidable.
C) fraud renders a contract voidable.
D) Mistakes of Indian law renders a contract voidable.
5) A and B makes a contract grounded on the erroneous belief that a particular Debt is barred by the Indian law of limitation.
The contract is :
C) Not voidable .
D) All of the above
Answer : C