1) A being entitled to an estate for the life of B , agrees to sell it to C, B was dead at the time of agreement, but both parties were ignorant of that fact. The agreement is :
Answer : C
2) A intending to deceive B falsely represents that 500 mounds of Indigo are made annual at A's factory and thereby induces B to buy the factory. The contract is :
A) Voidable at the option of B.
B) Voidable at the option of A.
D) Void .
Answer : A
3) B, having discovered a vein of ore on the estate of A, adopts the means to conceal, and does conceal the existence of the ore from A. Through A's ignorance B is entitled to buy the estate at an under value . The contract :
A) Is voidable at the option of A.
B) Is voidable at the option of B.
C) Is valid
D) Is Void
Answer : A.
4) A agrees to buy from B a certain house. It turns out that the house was dead at the time of bargain, through neither party was aware of the fact. The agreement :
Answer : A
5) B says to A if you do not deny it .I shall assume that is sound'. A says nothing. Here A's silence is equivalent to :
Answer : D