11. All students graduating from the academic year onwards need to clear the All order to practice law in India.
Answer: (b) 2009-10
12. Parole is a suspension of a sentence. The statement is
(c) Partly correct
(d) None of the above
Answer: (b) False
13. The process by which the state ensures that an offender is punished is called
(d)None of the above
Answer: (c) Prosecution
14. President Pranav Mukherjee rejected the mercy petition filed by
(a) Afzal Guru
(b) Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar
(c) Mahendra Nath Das
(d) Both (a) & (b)
Answer: (a) Afzal Guru
15. Which among the following is the author of the book " Off the Bench"?
(a) Mr.Justice V. R. Krishna Iyer
(b) Mr. Justice A. R. Lakshman
(c) Mr. Justice J. S. Verma India Bar Exarhination rn 13 CAREERS360 17. 18. 23. 24. 27.
(d) Mr. fustice Y. V. Chandrachud
Answer: (a) Mr.Justice V. R. Krishna Iyer
16 The offense of inciting disaffection, hatred, or contempt against the Government is
Answer: (c) Sedition
17. Where is the National |udicial Academy located?
Answer: (b) Bhopal
18 Every suit shall be instituted
(a) In the Supreme Court
(b) In any Court in the locality
(c) In the Court of lower grade competent to try it.
(d) In the District Court
Answer: (c) In the Court of lower grade competent to try it.
19 Dishonor of cheque is an offense punishable under
(a) Indian Penal Code
(b) Banking Regulations Act
(c) Negotiable Instruments Act
(d) Payment and Settlement Act
Answer: (c) Negotiable Instruments Act
20 Information Technology Act came into operation in
Answer: (c) 2000
>>>>>>>>> Next >>>>>>>>Next>>>>>