Power to issue order in urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger -
Chapter X Maintenance of Public Order and Tranquillity, According to Section 144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure Act 1973,
(1) In cases where, in the opinion of’ a District Magistrate, a Sub-divisional Magistrate or any other Executive Magistrate specially empowered by the State Government in this behalf, there is sufficient ground for proceeding under this section and immediate prevention or speedy remedy is desirable, such Magistrate may, by a written order stating the material fact of the case and served in the manner provided by section 134, direct any person to abstain from a certain act or to take certain order with respect to certain property in his possession or under his management, if such Magistrate considers that such direction is likely to prevent, or tends to prevent, obstruction, annoyance or injury to any person lawfully employed, or danger to human life, health or safety, or a disturbance of the public tranquility, or a riot, or an affray.
(2) An order under this section may, in cases of’ emergency or in cases where the circumstances do not admit of the serving in due time of a notice upon the person against whom the order is directed, be passed ex-parte.
(3) An order under this section may be directed to a particular individual, or to persons residing in a particular place or area, or to the public generally when frequenting or visiting a particular place or area.
(4) No order under this section shall remain in force for more than two months from the making thereof:
Provided that, if the State Government considers it necessary so to do for preventing danger to human life, health or safety or for preventing a riot or any, affray, it may by notification, direct that an order made by a Magistrate under this section shall remain in force for such further period not exceeding six months from the date on which the order made by the Magistrate would have, but for such order, expired, as it may specify in the said notification.
(5) Any Magistrate may, either on his own motion or on the application of any person aggrieved, rescind or alter any order made under this section, by himself or any Magistrate subordinate to him or by his predecessor-in-office.
(6) The State Government may either on its own motion or on the application of any person aggrieved, rescind or alter an order made by it under the proviso to sub-section (4).
(7) Where an application under subsection (5), or sub-section (6) is received, the Magistrate, or the State Government, as the case may be shall afford to the applicant an early opportunity of appearing before him or it, either in person or by pleader and showing cause against the order, and if the Magistrate or the State Government, as the case may be, rejects the application wholly or in part he or it shall record in writing the reasons for so doing.
Power to prohibit carrying arms in procession or mass drill or mass training with arms (Section 144A) -
(1) The District Magistrate may, whenever he considers it necessary so to do for the preservation of public peace or public safety or for the maintenance of public order, by a public notice or by order, prohibit in any area within the local limits of his jurisdiction, the carrying of arms in any procession or the organizing or holding of, or taking part in, any mass drill or mass training with arms in any public place.
(2) A public notice issued or an order made under this section may be directed to a particular person or to persons belonging to any community, party or organization.
(3) No public notice issued or an order made under this section shall remain in force for more than three months from the date on which it is issued or made.
(4) The State Government may, if it considers necessary so to do for the preservation of public peace or public safety or for the maintenance of public order, by notification, direct that a public notice issued or order made by the District Magistrate under this section shall remain in force for such further period not exceeding six months from the date on which such public notice or order was issued or made by the District Magistrate would have, but for such direction, expired, as it may specify in the said notification.
(5) The State Government may, subject to such control and directions as it may deem fit to impose, by general or special order, delegate its powers under sub-section (4) to the District Magistrate.
The word "arms" shall have the meaning assigned to it in section 153AA of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860).
1. Inserted by the Code of Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2005, with effect from a date yet to be notified.
Transfer of Criminal Cases and Appeals (Cr.P.C Section 406 to Section 408)
Special powers of High Court or Court of Session regarding bail
Difference between Parole and Probation
About android application developement batbird INCReplyDelete
Are you looking for Professional & Premium UI & UX DESIGN for your mobile app? Then you're in the right place.
we are professional UI/UX designer. we have more than 3+ years of experience in the field of UI/UX design.
We have completed 200+ mobile app design locally as well as globally.
What you'll get:
- Developement of android apps in JAVA/react native/flutter/kodular
- Pixel perfect UI
- Developer & User-friendly
- Editable XD files with Source Files
- Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Mockup
- 24/7 Support
- Great Communication
About Website developement batbird INC
If you want a stunning website (that you own and can edit yourself) then I can design/redesign it for you from scratch.
we have 3years of experience and have 500+ happy and successful clients.
There's nothing we can't do!
✔ Design and Develop a website from scratch.
✔ Fully responsive on mobile, tablet and laptop.
✔ Design unique and original graphic elements & icons.
✔ Redesign your existing site.
✔ Follow the style of another site you like.
✔ Creating a custom responsive design.
✔ Setting up and customising the store (eCommerce).
✔ Adding items to your store
about it services provided by batbird INC
We keep businesses thriving with managed IT solutions and services
Customized Business IT
We work with many types of IT customers with unique needs and very different budget levels.
We craft an IT plan and budget for each customer to help them get the best value and strategically select their services and products.
Personal User Support
We provide on-site expert, friendly technical support to business, home and home office users.
Unlike repair shops, we have a strong emphasis on explanation, friendly communication, and training.
Friendly Local Helpdesk
Our full time help desk team is at your service when you need them most.
We offer remote assistance, on-site visits, and online resources such as our advanced ticketing system and customer knowledge base.
About digital marketing in batbird INC
Hi, we are Batbird INC. We provide clients with the strategic support needed for a thriving business and growing sal
What you get:
- Industry trends and strategies to replicate
- Knowledge of how competitors are acquiring customers
- Digital channels to leverage
- Digital marketing plan blueprint
- Quick delivery from pro marketers
About PR Management in Batbird INC
we will manage all PR for your business. This includes getting your business talked about in blogs relating to your business, and press in magazines.
we will make sure that your business gets the buzz it deserves. If you can not afford to have me manage your campaign.
Do not worry. With the basic package we will give you a full list of contacts. A long with a pitch script and full press kit.
we have access to Industry leading PR software, which gives us access to hundreds of different journalists buzzing to tell your
About Talent Management in Batbird INC
our goal is to assist you with the following:
Ensure you are marketing yourself in the best way possible.
Understand the techniques you are leveraging for the best results.
Give you the tools to be able to sell your current knowledge, skills and abilities and more importantly making them applicable for your next role.
Understanding what skills are transferable and how to articulate that to a hiring manager.
Not only prepare you for the interview but, focus on landing the job.
Negotiate the best offer.
Ultimately achieving your DREAM career!
About all india talent search scholarship exam in Batbird INC
We Organize talent search exams all across india with online examination format and offline exams
anyone can participate with nominal fees and they can have chance to win huge rewards