All Questions are Compulsory
1) What is meant by Burden of proof? Explain the law relating to burden of proof.
Define Fact and explain the relevancy of facts connected with the fact in issue
2) Discuss the law relating to statements made under special circumstances
Statements made by the person who cannot be called as a witness. Discuss.
>>>>> What is Dying Declaration
3) Explain the relevancy of the judgments of Court of Justice.
Define Admission and explain the relevancy of admissions in civil cases
4) Discuss the law relating to facts which need not to be proved.
>>>>> Meaning of Fact and the concept of fact in Issue
>>>>> The provisions regarding Facts which need not be proved
Explain the concept of opinion of experts and states its evidentiary value.
>>>>> The Concept of Opinion of Expert and its Evidentiary value.
>>>>> When opinions of third persons are relevant. (Expert opinion)
5) Discuss the various presumption under Indian Evidence Act.
>>>> Meaning Definition of Presumptions under the Indian Evidence Act, 1872
>>>> Classification of Presumptions under the Indian Evidence Act 1872
>>>> Various Presumptions as to Documents Under the Indian Evidence Act 1872
Explain the Law relating to Estoppels with the help of suitable cases.
>>>> Meaning and Kinds of Estoppel
>>>> The Doctrine of Estoppel Under Indian Evidence Act.
6).Write short notes on (Any two)
A) Electronic evidence
B) Confession to police
C) Public document
D) Examination in chief