- Question No.9 is compulsory carries 20 marks
- Attempt any five questions of the remaining
- All questions carry 16 Marks each.
1) Define fact, fact in issue and relevant fact and explain facts forming the parts of the same transactions.
Define Proved, Not Proved, Disproved, May Presume, Shall Presume and Conclusive Proof.
2) What is Admission? Explain relevancy of admission in civil cases.
Define the term 'Evidence' and state different kinds of evidence
>>>>> Meaning and Definitions of Evidence
>>>>> Kinds of Evidence
3) Explain the different Provision Relating to Character Evidence
Discuss the law relating to Exclusion of Oral by Documentary Evidence
4) Define Public Document and Explain the law relating to Public Document
Explain the various Presumptions relating to Documents under the Indian Evidence Act 1872
5) Discuss the law relating to privileged communications
Cross-examination of a witness is a double-edged weapon. Explain
>>>>> The Examination of Witnesses
>>>>> Questions which may be asked in Cross-Examination
6) Write Short Notes on (Any Two)
A) Child witness
B) Presumption as to abetment of suicide by a married women
D) Plea of Alibi
For instance, there are a few students keen on knowing history, while there are others who enjoy endeavoring the corners of chemistry. Nagaland Board 12th Model Paper 2021ReplyDelete
Uttar Pradesh Maadhyamik Shiksha Parishad every year conducts UP Board Exams for High School & Intermediate. UPMSP conducts assessments for UP Board 10th Class Exams. UP Board Madhyamik Model Paper 2021 This Year UPMSP has a turn around things very quickly. Candidates who are going to seem in UP Board Exams should be seeking out UP Board Model Papers 2021 for Class 10th Exam, Practice Papers for High School Intermediate Board Exams.ReplyDelete
SBI credit card permanently in online or offline, Check the steps to process the application at the branch, customer care, and sbicard.in the portal, Also find the status in online if having cancellation reference number, Check closing charges imposed on the customer to close SBI credit card. how to deactivate sbi credit card Customers of State Bank of India can anytime close their active credit card, where the request to close the credit card should be taken through offline or online mode after completion of all necessary checks by the authority. For this the customer may first submit their application for closure of active credit card.ReplyDelete