1) When one party's consent has been caused as a result of mistake of law , the contract is :
Answer : B
2) A contract which is vitiated by undo influence is declared as which one of the following by the Indian Contract Act :
Answer : D
3) Consider the following :
1. Active concealment of fact
2. Promise made without any intention of performing it
3. Breach of duty which gains and advantage to the person committing it
4. Including mistake as to subject matter
Which if the above amount to fraud ?
A) 1and 2
B) 2 and 3
C) 3 and 4
D) 1 and 4
Answer : A
4) Which one of the following statements is correct? A voidable contract is an agreement which is :
A) Enforceable with the permission of the court .
B) Enforceable by the parties thereto
C) Enforceable by law at the opinion of one or more of parties thereto , but not at the opinion of the other or others
D) Not enforceable by any of the parties thereto.
Answer : C
5) Consider the following ..
A person is said to be sound mind for the purpose of making a contract if at the time of making it he is :
1. Of the age of majority
2. Capable of understanding the contract though unable to form a rational judgement as to it's effect upon his interest.
3. Capable of understanding it and of forming a rational judgement as to it's effect upon his interest.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
A) 1 only
B) 1,2and 3
C) 2 and 3 only
D) 3 only
Answer : D
Post a Comment