1) Which one of the following is a leading case of minors contract ?
A) Mohri Bibi vs Dharmodas Ghosh
B) Satyabrat vs Muganeeram
C) Derry vs Pick
D) Hadley Vs Baxendale
Answer : A
2) Give give correct response :
A) An agreement acceptable to the parties is a contract.
B) Every agreement for lawful purpose and not being opposed to public policy is a contract.
C) Every agreement is a contract provided the parties are competent to contract.
D) Every agreement enforceable by law in a court of competent jurisdiction is a contract.
3) Which one of the following essentials of contract has not been incorporated in Indian cost to Contract Act 1872 ?
A) Competency to parties .
B) Lawful object.
C) Intention to contract.
Answer : C
4) Which one of the following essentials of contract has not been incorporated in the Indian Contract Act 1872 ?
A) Competency to parties.
B) Lawful object
C) Intention to contract
Answer : C
5) Which of the following is not necessary for a contract?
A) Competent parties
B) Lawful Consideration
C) Lawful Object
D) Reasonable terms and conditions
Answer : D