Question 9 is compulsory carries 20 March
1) Discuss the law relating to privileged communication
2) Cross-examination of a witness is a double-edged weapon. Explain
3) "All Confessions are admissions, but admissions are not confessions". Comment.
5) Define proved, not proved, disprove, may presume shall presume and conclusive proof
6) What are: fact, fact-in-issue and relevant fact. Distinguish between fact-in-issue and relevant fact
7) Discuss in detail the concept of circumstantial evidence and state its evidentiary value
8) Discuss the relevance of motive, preparation and previous or subsequent conduct
9) Write notes on any two
a) Dumb witness
b) Electronic evidence
c) Test of Competency of the witness.
d) Cases in which secondary evidence is admissible