Question 9 is Compulsory. Out of the remaining attempt any Five
1) What do you mean by Evidence? Specify the various Kinds of Evidence and also support with Relevant Illustration.
>>>>> Meaning and Definitions of Evidence
>>>>> Kinds of Evidence
2) Discuss Kinds of Presumption. And distinguish between 'Presumption of Law and Presumption of Fact
>>>>> Classification of Presumptions under the Indian Evidence Act 1872
>>>>> Distinction between Presumption of Fact and Presumption of Law
3) Explain the importance of Documentary Evidence and State the reasons of Exclusion of Oral Evidence by Documentary Evidence.
>>>> Meaning, Definition and Kinds of Documentary Evidence
>>>> "Documents" under the Indian Evidence Act,1872.
>>>> Hearsay Evidence is No Evidence! Exclusion of Oral Evidence by Documentary Evidence.
4) Elaborate the Principle of Estoppel under Indian Evidence Act. Support Answer with Illustrations.
>>>> Meaning, Definition and Kinds of Estoppel
>>>> Difference Between an Admissions and Estoppel
5) What do you Understand by the term "Confession"? Discuss the Evidentiary value of the Confession with supporting and illustrative cases.
>>>> Meaning Definition and Kinds of Confession | Evidentiary Value of the Confession
6) Attempt the Following
a) Hearsay Evidence
b) Order of Production and Examination of Witness
Examination of Witnesses under the Indian Evidence Act 1872
What are the different stages of the Examination of Witness?
7) Discuss 'Burden of Proof' in details. Also, state its importance in proving legitimacy of birth During Marriage
8) Explain the Provisions relating to "Refreshing Memory". When the Court may allow witness to refresh the memory? Support with Illustrations.
9) Write Short note on any Two
a) Judges or Magistrates as Witness
b) Leading Questions
c) Dumb Witness
d) Facts which need not be Proved