Write critical comment on any two -
a) P.D. Khandekar Vs. Bar Council of Maharashtra (1984) 2 S.C.C 556.
b) M.Veerabhadra Rao Vs. Tek Chand
c) Vikas Deshpande Vs. Bar Council of India (2003) 1 S.C.C 384
d) Prahlad Saran Gupta Vs. Bar Council of India (1997)
e) Radha Mohan Lal V. Rajastan High Court (J.P Bench) (2003) 3 SCC 427
2) Trace the development of Legal Profession in India.
3) Examine the functions of State Bar Councils and Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961.
>>>> Constitution and Functions of Bar Council of India
>>>> The Constitution, Powers and Functions of a State Bar Council
4) "An Advocate is the officer of the court". Discuss with reference to duties of an advocate towards the court and duty to render to Legal Aid.
5) Discuss any three of the following with reference to the Contempt of Courts Act 1971.
a) Types of contempt of court
b) Defenses available to contemner in any Proceedings for contempt of Court.
>>>> Contempt of court : Defences in Criminal Contempt
c) Punishment for contempt of Court
d) Contempt of Court - Civil Contempt
6) Record the following transaction in simple cash book of advocate XYZ (Bookkeeping)
Define the term bookkeeping discuss objectives importance and utility of bookkeeping
7) Discuss any two of the following
Types of errors
Bank Reconciliation Statement.
Classification of accounts and rules of debit and credit of the different accounts