6) The communication of acceptance is complete as against the acceptor when....
A) It comes to the knowledge of the proposer
B) It is communicated to him
C) It is put in caurse of transmission
D) It becomes impossible for him to revoke it.
Answer : A
(According to Section 4, the communication of acceptance is complete as against the acceptor when it comes to the knowledge of the proposer.)
7) If the letter of acceptance and telegraph of revocation both reach the proposer at the same moment, acceptance is deemed to be revoked.....
A) Provision of Section 4
B) Illustration of Section 4.
C) Provision of section 6
D) Illustration of section 5
Answer : D
8) A sent a telegram revoking his proposal to B , which B received after posting his letter of acceptance . B also sent Telegram revoking his acceptance which reached A, after receiving B's letter of acceptance. choose the correct answer....
A) There is no contract between A and B.
B) There is a contract between A and B.
C) The Contract is voidable at the option of A.
D) The Contract is voidable at the option of B.
9) In order to convert a proposal into a promise the acceptance must be
C) Absolute or qualified.
D) Absolute and qualified .
Answer : D
According to Section 7 in order to convert a proposal into a promise the acceptance must be absolute and unqualified.
10) The communication of revocation is complete as against the person to whom it is made .....
A) When it is communicated to him.
B) When it is put in the course of Transmission
C) When it comes to his knowledge
D) When it is put in the course of Transmission so as to come to his knowledge.