Weakness Of International Law
Following are the weakness of International law
1) It lacks effective law making authority.
2) It lacks effective machinery or authority to enforce its rule.
3) International court of justice has no compulsory jurisdiction.
4) The sanction behind the International law are very weak.
5) It cannot intervene in the matters which are within the domestic jurisdiction and the states.
6) Many rules of International Law are uncertain and vague.
7) International Law has failed to maintain order and peace in the world